Elite Singles Dating App Review
Elite Singles is a different kind of dating site/app, albeit a very popular one. Unlike many other dating apps, Elite Singles also comes with a full blown site where you can get an in-depth look at profiles from your computer. This a comprehensive review of Elite Single dating site/app for senior singles hoping to find something serious.
About Elite Singles
Elite Singles styles itself as a dating site for professionals looking for serious dating and relationships. Given its singular focus on serious relationships, it tends to attract the educated professional aged between 30-45, with the majority of its members being college graduates. It is a fast-growing site that first gained popularity in the UK before it spread to the US where it now competes with the likes of Zoosk and eHarmony. Elite singles is one of the most data-driven dating sites online and cites a very high success rate of matching people with potentially great dates. At the core of its data-driven approach to dating is a personality questionnaire that you have to fill when joining the site. One needs to answer more than 100 open-ended, scaling answer and multiple choice questions that could take up to 45 minutes to complete. Once you are done with the questionnaire, the site will automatically fill out your profile and apply filters so that you only get matches that are congruent with your answers. Once your profile is populated, you can start getting matches within minutes.
Elite Singles Features
The most prominent feature of Elite Singles is the Personality Test based on the Big Five Personality Traits. You will take a set of quizzes to determine agreeableness, neuroticism, and openness to experience, extraversion and conscientiousness.
This makes it easier for the person looking for serious dating and relationship to find someone they are most aligned with. For instance, if you do not want to date agreeable or neurotic persons, the algorithm will filter them out depending on the answers you gave when filling out your questionnaire.
You can get basic membership for free on Elite Singles, though it is a barebones plan and you will not get much from the site with it. To get the best matches and access to a wider pool of prospects you need to pay for membership.
Free Plan Features
- You can send smiles and likes to people you like
- You get partner suggestions
- You can view photos of people that you have matched with
- Receive messages
- You can only browse on the website
Premium Plan Features
- It uses a sophisticated algorithm that matches users with between 3-7 potential matches every day.
- Upload and views photos and profiles of all your interests
- Send and receive an unlimited number of messages
- Frequent suggestions to other members of the site
- You receive a confirmation when your messages have been read
- "Have you met" feature that matches you with people that may be slightly different
- Access to the mobile app
If you are serious about finding a relationship online, then you need to be on Elite Singles. You have to get the premium plan which will significantly improve your chances of matching up with someone who matches with your personality and interests. The site and app are best for professional persons between the ages of 30 and 55 who are looking for a serious relationship. Younger persons just looking for a hookup or casual thing will not be a good fit for Elite Singles.
Elite Singles Pricing
As previously mentioned, you can still use Elite Singles to match up with users, send and receive messages. However, you will significantly boost your chances by purchasing the premium plan.
Similar to many other subscription-based dating apps and websites, you have a tiered pricing approach. The longer your subscription period, the more significant the discount you can get from Elite singles. However, your subscription period will depend on your needs as there will be no need to continue paying when you have found someone.
- 3-month subscription $62.95 a month
- 6-month subscription $44.95 a month
- 12-month subscription $31.95 a month
Pros of Elite Singles
- One of those sites with a healthy mix of male and female members. With so many women on the site, it is a great place not only for men to find women but also for lesbians to connect.
- You can get started with a free account, send likes, and match with other members. This makes it easy to get a taste of what the site had to offer before committing to a pricey membership plan.
- Even as it has tons of members, the site has a strong algorithm and vetting process that weeds out most of the scammers and con artists.
- The personality test is comprehensive and detailed, which means that you get to match with people with similar interests. This saves you a lot of time that you would have wasted on low-quality matches on sites such as Tinder.
- Designed for professionals, it provides high-quality experiences without the casual naughtiness of other apps, making it easier to get someone for serious dating and a relationship.
- You get to know who has been viewing your profile so that you can check them out and see if you like them too.
- You get 3-7 recommendations every day of people most compatible with your profile. You can also filter your matches according to things such as age, distance, and height so that you can find a match fast.
The have you met feature is one of the best features, as it allows you to meet persons that may not be the perfect fit according to your profile. It suggests matches that may be slightly different from what you are looking for.
There is a very lengthy sign-up process that can take up to 45 minutes to complete. This can be a deterrent to many people used to easy email or Facebook signups on similar sites.
There are many dating websites/apps out there and finding one that meets your needs can be a frustrating experience especially if you intend to get premium membership. Elite Singles is one of those sites that provides its value proposition from the get-go. As such, you go in knowing that it is a site for serious dating and relationship. Given its focus on the professional, you can be sure that your chances of meeting a fellow professional that you can click with are high. Go on and check out Elite Singles, you may just find your soul mate.