In-Depth Review of the Gay Dating App: Romeo
Thanks to modern technology gay dating is literally on the palm of your hands. The proliferation of gay dating apps makes it easier and more convenient to get a hookup, date or even long term gay relationship. But then as excited as we all are we all have to be careful because all these apps are not the same. Some are fantastic while others are really not worth your time. It's only reasonable to ask wonder what makes for a great app.
There several things that a majority of users like you consider in determining how great a gay dating app is. For instance, how effective is the app in delivering the results it claims it can deliver? How good is the user interface? Is it widely used or you are going to be in the first dozen people to use it. What ads show up and do you really even need them? While these are not the only considerations they suffice to show the kind concerns that users of gay dating apps have when selecting the best app.
With this in mind, we now take a closer look at one of the popular gay dating apps today and see what it has to offer. We are talking about The Romeo Gay Dating App.
There's no doubt about it, this app is immensely popular especially among gays in Europe, more so in Germany. Every other day new members both gay and bisexual are joining its database as they seek out for men to link up with. One great thing that partially accounts for the app's success is that it's compatible with both Android and iOS devices. This takes care of quite a significant number of users across Europe and other parts of the globe. Of course, a majority of people around the world use devices installed with these two popular operating systems.
Romeo Gay Dating App Features
The Romeo, also known as Gayromeo or Planetromeo, boasts of being the most exciting social network and dating app for the gay, bi and trans people. The app embraces diversity and supports global LGBT+ fraternity.
We now take a closer look at the features of this app. Are there any compelling reasons that make it such a hot-favorite in Europe? Should you include it as one of your must-have apps? Let's see.
- Unrestricted list of gays and bisexuals online. Yes the more the guys the more options and the greater the fun. This is a big plus though as we shall see later there's a flip side to it.
- The app comes with a fresh, intuitive and classic interface. This makes the app quite user-friendly making the gay-hunts easy and fun to engage in.
- A view function to see who recently logged in. This ensures you don't miss out on any of the new entrants in your location. Who knows they might just be the people you've been looking for.
- Plenty of photos and profiles to keep you busy as you scan around for your perfect gay match.
- View feature to identify and locate gay guys near you. This is quite a time-saving feature to say the least. If you need a guy in a short amount of time why bother with guys thousands of miles away?
- The unlimited chat which is available even for free trial gives you maximum ways of chatting with your potential dates and lovers. You can message, share videos, photos and so on without limit.
- The view function shows you new members near you. This enables users to identify new users with ease and speed. Who hates the new kid on the block anyway? If you get bored with the old faces the new ones will keep the embers of hope burning.
- In case you want to share your private pics for a short time there's a feature for exactly that. It gives you control over how long your pics remain visible on the platform.
- If you love seeing every message that comes your way the app has a push notification that ensures you never miss any of your new messages.
- This app allows you to switch off your GPS enabling you to conceal your location any time you so wish.
- You can set your location to any place in the world. This a great feature for global trotters and frequent travelers. Many users use this feature to find gay and bi love and companionship in the new cities and locations they travel to.
- Advanced filter feature allows you to fine-tune your search to the minute details giving you the opportunity to find the exact kind of gay guy you so much desire.
- These are super cool features that almost any gay or bisexual guy would want in an app but what about the pricing?
For starters, here's some good news - a free trial of this app is available.
- The membership fee is $8.88
- A 30-day subscription costs $7.99
- A 365-day Subscription costs you $54.99
- The advanced filters save you time and effort as you zero down to a combination of traits that best describe the kind of person you are searching for. This prevents unnecessary profiles from expressing interest in you.
- Gay, transgender and bi men are all allowed to join the platform.
- here's a website version of this app which allows you to access the same on your comp.
- A free trial period long enough to enable you to find dates near you.
- The reasonable and affordable membership fee.
- The change location feature allows users to use the app as they travel.
- Users have complained about scammers and fake profiles. This is not very surprising given the huge number of users. This is the flip side of a huge number of users. New and even old users have to be extra careful not to fall victim to such fraudulent people.
- The numerous ads that keep popping up.
- Users outside Europe where this app has a broad following might not record much success. So anyone seeking a similar app in other continents can scout around for a local app that might do an equally great job.
Though as earlier mentioned there are myriads of gay dating apps the fact is that you want an app that really serves you well. An app that addresses your concerns as mentioned at the onset of this write-up. Romeo dating app meets most if not all of these concerns. Yes, it has a few cons under its name but the great features and many pros put it in good stead of the great gay dating apps in Europe and beyond.